Underwater Farms of Mekt

Underwater Farms of Mekt
Estormia 2
Located under the waters of the biggest sea of the planet, Mekt is the source of the biggest percent of foodstuffs of the planet. Some roughly 85% of the food is produced in planet, but the rest 15% is food brought from other planets as “elite” or higher social classes. The underwater facility is worked 50% by Tornians and 50% by robots. The seas of Estormia 2 are not very deep and they have a large variety of flora and fauna. For example the Shocker lizard and Thunderbird are native to this planet.

Underwater Farms of Mekt

d20 Future: CODEX GALACTICA Galero